Maxlider Brothers Customs is looking for an automotive assembler to add to our team of Bronco assemblers. We are looking for an individual with a background in trucks that can assemble Broncos.
Maxlider is a leading player in the Bronco and Ford truck restoration marketplace and is committed to quality work at the highest levels.
Automotive Assembler Responsibilities:
- Follow directions and documented processes to properly install parts on new Broncos.
- Clearly document and record work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated service manager or advisor.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refer to the test technician/ service manager.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by the service manager.
- Complete assignments efficiently, safely, and correctly.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Qualifications or Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as an Automotive Technician/Mechanic.
- A.S.E. Certified or willing to get certified.
- A valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma/industry certification equivalent required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using common mechanic shop tools.
- Ability to bend, move, lift, and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.
- Team oriented and able to take direction.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners, tire machines, alignment machines, and more.
- Own a set of tools.
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds.
Physical Factors & Working Conditions / Work Schedule
Must have own hand and power tools and reliable transportation. The work environment is an automotive repair shop with a variety of equipment standard to the business. Safety is a high priority, especially with the use of chemicals and heavy equipment. Must be able to work a 40-hour weekly work schedule reliably and consistently; 8 am to 5 pm each day.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 -$20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bloomington, IL 61705: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Full-time employees enjoy healthcare, life insurance, 401k, etc.
CHANCE TO GROW
Work amongst industry experts with a mentoring attitude.
Competitive pay with opportunity for promotion.
CLEAN & FRIENDLY
Clean and well-kept facility with a positive and friendly culture.
WORK WITH THE BEST
Enjoy your every day with work that you love. You'll find more than a job at Maxlider - you'll find community and a passion for excellence.
If you want to be challenged and push yourself to do your best while working with one of the leaders in Ford Bronco restoration and Ford Bronco upfits, then we invite you to apply and join our team.