Maxlider is seeking Body Shop Technicians.
Maxlider Brothers Customs builds and restores Ford Broncos and other classic Ford products in Bloomington, IL. We continue to grow rapidly, and we need you on our world class team. We are seeking talented professionals to do rust & panel repair on Ford Broncos, F150’s and other Ford products that we are building and customizing for clients all over the country!
Body Shop Technician Responsibilities:
- Follow directions and documented processes to properly install parts on new Broncos.
- Prep body parts and panels for paint.
- Wet sand body components.
- Clearly document and record work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated service manager or advisor.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by the service manager.
- Complete assignments efficiently, safely and correctly.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques.
Physical Factors & Working Conditions / Work Schedule
Must have own hand and power tools and reliable transportation. The work environment is an automotive repair shop with a variety of equipment standard to the business. Safety is a high priority, especially with the use of chemicals and heavy equipment. Must be able to work a 40-hour weekly work schedule reliably and consistently; 8 am to 5 pm each day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Experience: Body Shop
Work Location: Maxlider, Bloomington IL
Work Remotely: No
Full-time employees enjoy healthcare, life insurance, 401k, etc.
CHANCE TO GROW
Work amongst industry experts with a mentoring attitude.
Competitive pay with opportunity for promotion.
CLEAN & FRIENDLY
Clean and well-kept facility with a positive and friendly culture.
WORK WITH THE BEST
Enjoy your every day with work that you love. You'll find more than a job at Maxlider - you'll find community and a passion for excellence.
If you want to be challenged and push yourself to do your best while working with one of the leaders in Ford Bronco restoration and Ford Bronco upfits, then we invite you to apply and join our team.