For Classic Broncos
Maxlider Brothers Customs is looking for a junior auto body technician to add to our team of classic truck builders. We are looking for an individual with 1-3 years of experience in the industry who brings a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Maxlider is a leading player in the Bronco and Ford truck restoration marketplace and is committed to quality work at the highest levels.
Junior Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Execute assigned tasks including but not limited to: Prepping parts for primer, sandblasting, assisting senior team members with various aspects of preparation for paint.
- Cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately.
- Perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- Clearly document and record work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Communicate with the designated service manager or advisor.
Perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by the service manager.
- Complete assignments efficiently, safely and correctly.
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques.
Automotive Technician/Mechanic Qualifications or Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience as an Automotive Technician.
- Eager to pursue knowledge of skills of the trade such as: block sanding, use of body filler, welding, fabrication/metal work, panel alignment, and paint/primer prep.
- A valid driver’s license.
- High school diploma/industry certification equivalent required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn the use of common auto body shop tools.
- Ability to bend, move, lift, and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.
- Team-oriented and able to take direction.
- Able to learn use of shop equipment such as welders, lifts, and more.
- Own a set of tools.
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds.
Physical Factors & Working Conditions / Work Schedule
Must have own hand and power tools and reliable transportation. The work environment is an automotive body shop with a variety of equipment standard to the business. Safety is a high priority, especially with the use of chemicals and heavy equipment. Must be able to work a 40-hour weekly work schedule reliably and consistently; 7 am to 4 pm each day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Auto body repair: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Full-time employees enjoy healthcare, life insurance, 401k, etc.
CHANCE TO GROW
Work amongst industry experts with a mentoring attitude.
Competitive pay with opportunity for promotion.
CLEAN & FRIENDLY
Clean and well-kept facility with a positive and friendly culture.
WORK WITH THE BEST
Enjoy your every day with work that you love. You'll find more than a job at Maxlider - you'll find community and a passion for excellence.
If you want to be challenged and push yourself to do your best while working with one of the leaders in Ford Bronco restoration and Ford Bronco upfits, then we invite you to apply and join our team.